Our company was founded in 1919 in Piraeus, by Nikos Manessiotis, who initially started importing spices and entered the spices wholesales business in Greece, as well as tin and tin products. While being managed by the third generation, the company successfully expanded its activity also in the Greek Pet Food Wholesales market, in 1988.
Recently we moved to our own, newly built premises and warehouses, which cover an area of 1500 square meters.
We deliver our goods to most areas in Attika, as well as to all areas of rest Greece, via Transport Companies.
We support our customers, by providing α vast variety of top economy brands in exceptional competitive prices and first class Customer Service.
Images from Today